Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, February 22, 2018

One More Day!

I didn't get a lot of mini-ing done today.  I got the stitches that you see on the needle done for the rya rug...
I cast on a second blue and green sock...
I waved at Tessie as I flew by a few times.

April and Amare came over and we did kid things. That was more fun than doing grown up things like minis.

Tessie doesn't understand me having a grandson that is more important than she is.
Oh Well....
Tomorrow is my 10th anniversary of the blog.  I have done it every day for that long! I did miss a couple of days, but I went back and filled them in and apologized.

I will have done 3,650 entries and a few extras here and there.

I think that I deserve to play a little here and there.

I have to clean off the worktable in the bedroom before I can do any minis tomorrow.  I will be back tomorrow, but I may just take some of the day off to have more fun.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lynnette in KS said...

Happy anniversary of your blog, Casey! Awesome record. Keep up the good work, your blog is a mainstay of my life.