Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Our Own Private Storm Cloud!

 Not everyone can say that they had their own private storm cloud today... We did!

It started raining a little after noon and just now I took a photo. 

Our back yard looks like a beach... Or maybe a swamp...

Walter looked on the radar and Rita Ranch, the area where we, live was the ONLY place in the Tucson area that was getting any rain at all! It was just a little dot over our area. I ignored it and kept working.

I have the feeling that Zar is winning the She Shed, He shed, war... He has been trying out furniture for size and Tessie just stands outside wondering what happened. 

I put a coat of stucco on the inside and out this morning... I was over at Witch Joan's the other day and saw what she did to her She Shed.  She put a coat of paint mixed with gesso rather than doing a coat of gesso and then painting.  I was impressed and decided to try it. It works and saves a lot of time! Thanks, Joan!!!

I am waiting for it to dry, so that I can keep going.  I'm on a roll!
Zar keeps eyeing the latest rug.  He seems to think that it would go better in a He Shed than in Tessie's She shed. 

I found some more colors and Tessie is eyeing some of them for a new rug for herself.  Maybe that will prevent a knock down, drag out fight. 

Zar can have this one and Tessie can be picking out colors for the next one.

I am only about a third of the way done with this one.  These are going to keep me busy when I don't have anything else to do. 

I am going back to work on something now... I am not sure what. The Terrible Two are yelling at each other again.  I guess I should go break it up... But if I don't it will be a bit noisy, but they will be out of my hair for the rest of the day. 

See you tomorrow.


1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Cassey,
It is not much comfort, but if they are yelling all day at least you'll know where they are and what they are up to!
Big hug
Giac